Why choose a CEC accredited Solar Installer?
If you have decided to install solar power in your home or business, you are already one step ahead in saving the environment from greenhouse gas emissions and saving money on your energy bills.
The steps you take when choosing a solar installer can determine your solar panel quality and performance. So, making sure you have in-depth knowledge while choosing a solar retailer- in particular, a Clean Energy Council (CEC) Accredited solar installer can save you from headaches and thousands of dollars.
What Is a Clean Energy Council Accredited Solar Installer?
To begin with, you may wonder what it means to choose a CEC accredited solar installer. Are they worth it? How do they benefit you? And you may have many other questions arising. Before getting into those details, let’s see what a CEC accredited solar installer is.
CEC installers provide the highest grade services and leadership in the clean energy sector. In simple words, it sets the standards and guidelines for solar retailers to offer a quality service to their customers.
A solar retailer becomes a CEC accredited solar installer when they agree to sign the strict requirements and standards (Code of Conduct) set by CEC. Once they have signed, they also undergo a series of evaluation processes conducted by the CEC. It includes checking their customer policies, finances, and many such requirements.
If a solar retailer company happens to pass these criteria, they become a CEC accredited solar installer. In addition, depending upon the size of the company, it also demands an annual fee.
As you can see, a CEC accredited solar installer must fulfil thorough requirements to ensure a reliable service for you. So, what are the benefits?
- You get the assurance of quality service and performance guarantee you are about to receive.
- They give a standard minimum warranty of five years for your solar system.
- They’ll make you understand the entire process, including solar installation and network connection.
- You don’t have to worry about unethical and misleading practices.
What Difference Do They Make?
Not just one or two, but they make a big difference between an accredited and just any other solar retailer. A CEC accredited solar power installer can cater to:
1. Pre-Sale Phase
- Assures that the sales representative will adhere to the company’s ethics and will not provide any misleading sales or advertising tactics.
- Issues a clear and straightforward explanation in writing to make you understand everything about your purchase before signing the contract.
2. Post-Sale Phase
- Strictly acknowledges all your legal rights, including your right to cancel a contract in case of any changes made that weren’t in writing.
- Warranty on operation and performance, including workmanship and products.
- Offers a full back up during the warranty period.
- Provides you with complete information on installation and network connection or does it themselves on your behalf.
3. Documentation and General Business
- Provides all the required documentation.
- Takes full accountability for the actions of subcontracted parties.
- Adheres to all legal laws and regulations.
- Maintains a transparent approach to complaints and ensures a quick response within 21 days from the day you raised your complaint.
So, now you know why you should choose a CEC accredited solar installer. Always Energy takes immense pride in being a CEC accredited solar installer because we believe in offering you the best value in everything we do. Therefore, you know who to contact if you are looking for solar energy installation in Port Macquarie, Newcastle, Coffs Harbour, Taree and Nambucca Heads areas of NSW.